A Senior software engineer plans and builds enterprise application systems and responds to development needs by researching technical trends and recommending software packages, frameworks, design approaches, and guidance. They develop detailed architecture models for the business and/or IT with the technical architects and business analysts.
- Maintain the quality of solutions we engineer by assuring that those solutions comply with business requirements,
- our standards and industry best practices.
- Design and document the architecture required to support project deliverables.
- Document non-functional technical requirements (deployment, performance, recoverability, release
- management, capacity, monitoring).
- Determine and document the architectural decisions that affect the design and implementation of a solution.
- Ensure solutions fit with the enterprise architecture principles and guidelines.
- Resolve issues related to the architecture and recommend alternative solutions.
- Collaborate with Technical Architects, Business Analysts and other infrastructure teams on a wide range of tasks,
- including software development, package installation and changes that may have impact across several technical
- Responsible for the architecture and successful deployment of multiple project through their complete
- implementation life cycles.
- Eight to ten years’ minim Java Programing experience.
- Experience mentoring/leading teams.
- Degree in Computer Science
- Detailed understanding of web application architecture at all levels of abstraction.
- Expert on the suitable implementation of Spring 3.x, JSF 2.x, JMS/MQ, REST and SOAP.
- Expert understanding of SOA and Object Oriented Analysis.
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org