As a marketing specialist for LaunchIT you will collaborate with senior leadership as we add various tasks to your duties. These roles will start small but grow to an international scope. As you gain experience and knowledge you will help shape the strategic direction of marketing and communications efforts. This will include building a budget, working with internal and external partners. You will continue our partnerships with external marketing firms while building upon needs to expand to achieve enterprise business growth.This job has the ability to consume you as you will have the chance to tackle numerous roles.
- Find ways to gather new leads/prospects thru various means.
- Input this into our CRM.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify, extract, analyze and derive insights from data.
- Work (as needed in conjunction with various departments) to develop creative campaigns for all marketing programs, collateral pieces, advertising, email, social media and website.
- Help create rich content to be used to generate leads (mail, phone, email).
- Monitors marketing communications plan, including advertising, promotions, and public relations.
- Work with executive team to identify Tradeshows (handle pre to post tradeshow selected).
- Strategize and capitalize on target markets.
- Utilize (learn) the tools to increase efficiencies within this process.
- Works collaboratively and provides creative input to graphic design. Primarily you will be overseeing design but responsible for content and final project.
- Goal is to develop an annual marketing strategy consistent with annual budget, where in you may have 1 or 2 direct reports or part of a team.
- Manage external vendors and resources.
- Manages/writes the development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including; but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, sales presentations and requests for proposals.
- Develop/Maintain our Social Media program, which includes our website.
- Look for ways to work smarter in this area.
- You will ensure communication materials comply with company, customer and regulatory standards by implementing editorial standards for communication content.
- Will serve as a day-to-day team lead, resolving escalated issues, prioritizing work, making decisions within the scope of authority, and directing contractor/intern positions.
- Manages public relations and marketing efforts for events and establishes and maintains media contact relationships for effective submission of press releases.
- You will write articles, press releases, newsletters, content for websites and engage in social media strategies for national audiences. You create presentations, promotional materials and scheduled communications to clients, prospects, stakeholders and other audiences including newsletters and other electronic forms of communications.
- Develop signature programs geared to target markets which are highly visible and generate large traffic and sales increases.
- Reviews changes to the marketplace and industry and adjusts marketing plan accordingly.
- Conducts market research and develops marketing plans for specific products, services, or business lines.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract leads customers.
- Lead various cross-functional marketing projects from start to finish while working with key stakeholders.
- Prepare and present regular reports to senior management on the results and activities of marketing initiatives.
- Be a leader and a positive influence on the marketing department’s culture.
- You will serve as a leader in developing and implementing marketing and communication plans for projects.
- You will collaborate with workgroup and key staff members to define marketing and communication needs in order to develop integrated solutions.
- You will serve as the primary point of contact with vendors related to marketing and communications.
- You will develop methods, tools, and reports for measuring the success of marketing and communication efforts. You will target reports for specific audiences as needed by the project.
- Maintain website.
- Perform other duties as requested by executive personnel.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in related field
- Ability to support multiple members and projects simultaneously
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- A valid passport may be required
- Sound judgment relative to communication, prioritization, capacity/desire to learn
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in work assigned
- Proficient technology/computer skills; MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous experience with Adobe InDesign, Canva, Illustrator or comparable experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to details, organizational/multi-tasking skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
- A flexible, can-do attitude and great team skills; can handle having multiple stakeholders and drive team to making decisions.
- A willingness and ability to learn reporting and data gathering techniques
- The ability to begin making recommendations and independent thinking related to marketing plan execution
- Strong communication and project management skills including public relations, media and customer event planning experience.
- Strategic thinker. Able to establish, articulate and implement a vision for the organization as it relates to corporate communication strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities using effective problem solving/resolution skills and a team focus.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills. Ability to effectively and persuasively present information and stimulate thinking to top leadership.
- Excellent writing skills (e.g. Letters, speeches, presentations) and seeks out innovative ways to communicate.
- Knowledgeable of social media applications in a business environment.
Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform job duties and to interact and communicate with residents, vendors and team members.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in marketing, communications or business.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com