As a business analyst, you will be leading the design and building of IT systems and processes. Your team will grow as you grow within this position.
- Elicit and document business and system requirements.
- Analyze data.
- Conceive and document acceptance criteria.
- Oversee testing of software and processes and negotiate realistic expectations.
- Support the operation of various programs by retrieving data for reports
- Troubleshoot issues.
- Act as the subject matter expert of the program and supporting systems.
- Support the sales team by visiting clients, determining requirements, negotiating and documenting scope.
- Coordinate the estimation of development efforts.
- Participate in presentations.
- Minimum three years of combined experience in a service industry as Business Analyst, Developer and/or
- Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Minimum three years of demonstrated knowledge in client server and web-based business applications.
- Minimum three years of experience using data analysis techniques to determine business requirements and
- design information systems.
- Minimum one year of experience leading teams or assisting in leading teams.
- Minimum one year of experience accessing and developing relational databases.
- Minimum three years of experience with technical writing to produce process and specification documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related major or comparable work
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills demonstrated in the effective balancing of multiple projects
- within required time frames.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer
- service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
- Ability to travel to client locations.
- Ability to work the amount of time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org