LaunchIT is looking for a salesperson that is ready to focus on really embracing the sales hunt. To dive in and learn about technology, their prospects, and/or their clients. We can promise you, that you will not outgrow us, in fact we challenge you to see what you’re capable of. Chances are you will hit your own personnel ceiling before we do.
We are building a sales pipeline that you can utilize or keep doing what you’re doing when it comes to developing leads/prospects. Need assistance to support your sales efforts; we have the technical resources available to help you. Looking for a larger territory – we have you covered. Want to stay local, not a problem plenty of business to earn here.
- This role will provide you a path within the technology arena that is different in both scope and reach.
- This role will give you an opportunity that will be unique for personnel and professional development.
- This role will reward you for the effort as well as support your career growth
- This role will give you a territory that fits your ambition.
Initially, this hire will be a member of the Iowa Services division that designs, implements, and maintains systems solutions for clients. You’ll begin by learning about our products and services, then proceed to sales meetings. We have developed a process to support, challenge, and reward you as you evolve.
- Results based on revenue generated on a per month basis
- Produce results based on number of meetings reviewed monthly/weekly
- Demonstrate results based on cold calls made
- Sales Goals – yes, we have them and achievable.
- Identify and provide leads and prospects for our various offerings. Turn these into clients
- Continue to prospect new clients and grow within existing ones
- Be comfortable making cold calls
- Setup and handle prospect appointments
- Educate clients on LaunchIT’s products and services
- Collaborate with subject manager experts to explore and identify opportunities and present these solutions to prospective clients
- Provide feedback to executive and technical teams to participate in functionality roadmap planning
- Make recommendations for the improvement and growth of professional and managed services teams
- Work with your technology team to manage clients
- Work with technology team to understand client environments
- Continued education and learning within field
- Manage, coordinate, and work with inhouse team and client to set expectations and obtain goals
- Build and maintain a positive relationship within all departments of LaunchIT
- Assist in creation of statements of work
- Utilize technology systems within business process to facilitate job
- Document all communication with client
- Passion for continued education and learning within field
- Perform other duties as assigned
Desired Experience, Skills, Abilities:
- Associate or Bachelors Degree
- 3 to 6 years proven sales success – technology sales a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the understanding of revenue growth as a business driver
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and add value under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent ability to multitask while maintaining high-levels of quality
- Ability to travel in various capacities, for example but not limited to, client sites, training seminars, trade shows and corporate events
- Excellent communication & soft skills to work with management, end users and technical vendors on technical issues as they relate to proposals or client needs
- Must be able to work as a valued member in a team environment
- Passport a plus (opportunity for travel)
We are looking for that salesperson that can relate to these points:
- Achieve results no matter economic conditions
- A team member who is asked to mentor and train others on how to be successful
- Have perfected your art of selling.
- Understands sales is the hardest most rewarding job out there
- You wish you had the support of the company to allow you freedom and support to really sell
- Maybe just tired of being a part of a company sharing your territory, inventing new commission plans, or coming up with ways to motivate you, by stripping you of accounts developed by you.
This is an opportunity for an individual who is driven, result focused and is a team player. If selected, you will enjoy being a part of the LaunchIT family. See if we make the cut as a company that you would want to devote your time and grow your career with. We encourage the open conversation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org