A Senior .NET Developer that aspires to be solution architect at our company designs and builds enterprise application systems and responds to development needs by researching technical trends, recommending software packages, frameworks, design approaches, and provides guidance. They develop detailed architecture models for the client with other technical architects and business analysts.
- Maintain the quality of solutions we engineer by assuring that those solutions comply with business requirements, our standards and industry best practices.
- Design and document the architecture required to support project deliverables.
- Document non-functional technical requirements (deployment, performance, recoverability, release manage-
- ment, capacity, monitoring).
- Determine and document the architectural decisions that affect the design and implementation of a solution.
- Ensure solutions fit with the enterprise architecture principles and guidelines.
- Resolve issues related to the architecture and recommend alternative solutions.
- Collaborate with Technical Architects, Business Analysts and other infrastructure
- teams on a wide range of tasks, including software development, package
- installation and changes that may have impact across several technical areas.
- Responsible for the architecture and successful deployment of multiple projects through their complete implementation lifecycles.
- Three or more years of experience in ASP.NET web design and development in C#.
- Three or more years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server database design and development.
- Software Development Life Cycle experience.
- Experience with Entity Framework and SSRS Reporting Services (client and server mode) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in related field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to thrive and produce results with little or no supervision in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact seamlessly at all levels with both technical and business
- Strong customer service focus and sense of urgency.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies and systems.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com