You will assist a project manager with leading the the design and development of IT solutions through extensive communication with the client, business requirement gathering, and documentation. Your team will grow as you grow within this position.
- Elicit and document business and system requirements.
- Analyze data.
- Conceive and document acceptance criteria.
- Oversee testing of software and processes and negotiate realistic expectations.
- Support the operation of various programs by retrieving data for reports
- Troubleshoot issues.
- Act as the subject matter expert of the program and supporting systems.
- Support the sales team by visiting clients, determining requirements, negotiating and documenting scope.
- Coordinate the estimation of development efforts.
- Participate in presentations.
- Minimum three years of combined experience in a service industry as Business Analyst, Developer and/or Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Minimum three years of demonstrated knowledge in client server and web-based business applications.
- Minimum three years of experience using data analysis techniques to determine business requirements and
- design information systems.
- Minimum one year of experience leading teams or assisting in leading teams.
- Minimum one year of experience accessing and developing relational databases.
- Minimum three years of experience with technical writing to produce process and specification documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related major or comparable work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills demonstrated in the effective balancing of multiple projects
- within required time frames.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer
- service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
- Ability to travel to client locations.
- Ability to work the amount of time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org